LINE provides various platform services using not only the core enumeration application but also the technology cultivated through application development. In this position, you will be involved in the design and development of iOS or Android applications for such platform services.
[Details of work]
Collaborate with planning and design teams to form ideas (coding, unit test creation)
Perform app profiling to improve performance and UX
Product quality improvement through code review and teamwork
Develop new workflow
Improve and maintain the CI environment to support stable development with large numbers of people
[Products you may be in charge of]
LINE car navigation
FinTech products such as LINE Securities
[Technology used mainly in development]
[Required experience and skills]
- Familiarity with iOS (Swift / Objective-C) or Android application (Java / Kotlin) development
- Excellent communication skills for smooth development in teams
- Conversational level Japanese
[Welcome experience and skills]
- Extensive development experience with Swift or Kotlin
- UX research and improvement experience through user tests, etc.
- Speech experience in developer community and conference
- Experience raising junior engineers as mentors
- Experience leading the development team as a tech lead, including technology selection
- Experience developing and operating native applications that handle large-scale data and traffic
- Those who are eager to explore and acquire new technologies, and who have a strong intellectual curiosity and spirit of challenge
- Those who are not only technically oriented but can develop from a product perspective
- Those who want to develop with impact that provides new value to people's lifestyle
Location: LINE KYOTO
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
Details to be shared during interviews.