LINE is opening full-time position in Sales B2B team to handle direct sales partnership and opportunities, working alongside with our global team to increase the sales growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Acquire SME client and help them market, engage, and connect with their audience better with LINE inventories
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking, and troubleshooting assistance
- Responsible to achieve sales target and regularly communicating progress and strategies that will be deployed to reach revenue target with the manager
- Responsible for understanding current industry trends
- Sales canvassing : generating new business opportunities to manage pipelines through various channels
- Graduate from reputable universities, either domestic or overseas.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in handling key account management.
- Same industry background is preferable.
- People person and have high interest in engaging with people
- Self driven and high initiatives.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters