LINE is looking for a solid Product Manager to be part of the pioneer members of Product & Engineering team in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
About the Team:
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 2 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Plan, operate, and monitor Data Products of Display AD provided by LINE app and Family Service (App, Web)
- Manage and handle all service data survey for LINE that has value in advertising targeting
- Develop and coordinate the terms and conditions related to the use of data sources
- Communicate thoroughly with business and sales representatives to plan and operate segments tailored to your needs
- Manage and coordinate the Report Pages for Monitoring Data Products
- Develop and define the planning of data feature engineering of DSP prediction model
- Graduated preferably from Computer Science major, or related field, from reputable university or abroad
- 3+ years of experiences as Product Manager
- Used to handle the data related planning and report page planning experience
- Able to derive insight by analyzing advertising data: SQL experienced person
- Experienced in operating and managing projects that require direct communication with engineers
- Experienced in carrying out the project to understand various departments and multilateral relationships such as PM, Engineer, business or sale
- Familiar with the Hadoop ecosystem query engine, such as Hive