LINE is looking for talented Technical Consultant with solid experience as Tech Evangelist, to be part of the pioneer members of Product & Engineering team in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
About the Team:
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 2 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Be the first goto person when it comes to LINE Developer Products (Messaging API, LIFF, MINI, Private Internal APIs, LINE Login SDK, etc) for both internal and external party
- Contribute to the growth of LINE Developer Products adoption in Indonesia, including but not limited to: creating documentation, code samples, and becoming spokesperson in technology meetup and conferences in Indonesia
- Provide solution to business partners to develop their services using LINE Developer Products
- Be the liaison officer between LINE Indonesia teams and Technical Consulting teams in other LINE-operating countries: Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea
- Attend technical consulting meeting / discussion and share the necessary result to LINE Indonesia teams
- Assist business team to find the opportunity to monetise LINE Developer Products while keeping the balance of its adoption rate from non-business developers in Indonesia
- Graduated majoring Computer Science, or related field, from reputable university
- Good knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts
- Experience as technical evangelists or solution architect of developer products, whether it is internally or externally
- Able to translate technical capability of developer products (API, SDK) into business use case possibilities
- Experience in using third-party API or SDK in software development process as software developer