Service product owner (PO), responsible for product management and development, work with Dev/Design/Biz teams.
- Identify local market trend and define service strategy.
- Planning service requirements specification with well understanding of local customer and Biz needs.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams among multi-countries.
- Project management and service maintenance (problem-solving).
- Prioritize the product requirements base on well understanding of users needs and biz value.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas and willing to take on new challenges.
- Base on good user experience to design the product align with the strategy to fulfill the demands from other perspectives ( service, marketing, and sales).
- 5+ years experience with internet technology service planning and operation.
- Solid experience of product management and development (such as specifications, user interface and flows design, etc). Scrum development process experience will be better.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside LINE.
- Innovative and passionate about the Internet, mobile and LINE.
- End-to-End working attitude/ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English. Japanese or Korean capable will be plus.
[LINERs We are looking for]
- Users Rule
- Always Data-driven
- Keep in Sync, Aiming for the Same Goal
- 1% Problem-finding, 99% Solution-making
- Enjoy the Challenges