LINE Pay - Merchant Sales
- Develop and execute merchant acquisition process for LINE Pay to achieve assigned KPI for merchant number and transaction volume.
- Communicate constantly with prospect merchants in person or phone and emails to speed up merchant expansion.
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of LINE Pay’s direction, brand, and products.
- Responsible for merchant negotiation, including service fee, billing process, co-marketing execution etc.
- 5 years+ of experience in merchant sales, account management, or similar client-facing role at credit card companies, banks, POS vendor, and Groupon model companies etc.
- Proven track record to achieve assigned merchant/ revenue goals.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in outbound sales and prospecting.
- Thrive in a fast paced and unstructured environment; work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passion for LINE Pay products and financial technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good commend in English.