LINE Travel Business Development Manager
LINE Travel is a service which helps users to facilitate planning their trips. Users could find inspiration for destinations, book flights/hotels and arrange schedule with friends. The service is embedded in LINE Messenger and being carried around by users no matter where they are traveling!
As the business development manager of LINE Travel, your role is to identify and discover the business opportunities, build the business model with potential partners and communicate with relevant stakeholders.
You will work cross-functionally with Product team. You will also work with several internal departments to achieve the initiatives.
1. Identify the needs of users based on business logic, user research and competitive intelligence.
2. Develop new business with suitable parties to meet the business target.
3. Collaborate with multiple parties internally and externally to define business model of each initiatives, also to refine the details of execution.
4. Prioritize and develop the requests of initiatives into manageable items. Manage, coordinate, schedule the project with Product team.
1. At least 5 years working experience.
2. Fluent in both English and Japanese.
3. Good analytical, documenting and communication skill.
4. Comprehensive technical/engineering knowledge on mobile field.
5. Technical background with experience in product management is preferred.