Customer Care Supervisor
LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements
such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti virus app.
Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in
Indonesia. Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and
endless passion towards mobile industry.
LINE Global Customer Care team is dedicated to provide an exceptional experience for our customers. Not only
providing our services to resolve the customer issues and inquiries but also providing that wow experience
allowing them to come back and use our LINE services.
This position is responsible for supervising ID Customer Care Operators, required to work with
multi-skills of functional level including strive to consistency on achieving ID Customer Care KPI target and goals,
service knowledge and complaint handling skill, with experience in Customer Service.
Partner with GCC(Global Customer Care) team and ID Customer Care Manager to provide optimized customer care
service in Bahasa and assist co-ordination of change to Customer Care work practices.
- Ensure CS Quality Assurance by checking the answers given to users by tier 1 operators
- Handle escalated cases and customer complaints, and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Localize and fine-tune FAQ contents, CS knowledge, and content monitoring guideline in Bahasa
- Help to conduct a variety of customer satisfaction activities including tracking metrics, quantitative and qualitative
data gathering, analysis and initiative driving for improvement
- Able to complete special projects and/or other tasks as assigned
2-5 years of experiences in customer service or online platforms
Good command of spoken and written English
Quick learner, analytic and logical thinking
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or other relevant software application
SV Key Competencies
- Customer service oriented mind and can-do attitude
- Communication skill
- Time management with efficiency and accuracy
- Problem solving skill
- Attention to details
- Jakarta, Indonesia