LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 500 million users in over 230 countries. LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries. For more information visit: http://linecorp.com/en/
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for LINE users in Indonesia. Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
For more information visit: http://line.me/id/.
- LINE Brand design, BX (Brand Experience) & Graphic / Promotion
- Enhance the on/off-line promotion and LINE’s awareness in Indonesia
- Coordinate with HQ design team
- Working closely with Marketing and PR team in Indonesia office
- Responsible for marketing, promotion and advertising campaign design
- Bachelor Degree in design or related filed
- +5 years’ experiences in design or related field (Brand Design, Identity, Editing, Advertising)
- Experience in on/off line design work (e.g. Banner, Reach Message and Event Promotion)
- Excellent graphic design & typography skill
- Good Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign software skill
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia (Native) & English (Fluent)
- Knowledge of LINE services and platform
- Hardworking, dedicated, healthy and can-do attitude & Good team work
- LINE applications user
- Should be able to travel time to time with a short notice.
- *Portfolio is required when applying for this position.
- Jakarta, Indonesia