LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people,
integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger
has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in
Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion
towards mobile industry.
We are looking for bright, creative, self-starting engineers with broad experience developing and optimizing web applications and mobile.
Your focus is to work with business development team to help our customer to use LINE service like OA/Line@/BC, or
adopt LINE platform to create an new application like on-LINE customer service, reservation system.
To support technical issues from customer, you will learn how to use LINE platform, API and SDK, create prototype or
trial run, investigate and solve technical problems together with platform developer, or even create new application or
The major difference from project developer is that you face to customer directly most of the time, you need more
advanced communication and presentation skill than project developer.
As engineer, you are encouraged to develop yourself, so we provide you the chance to join development with developer inproject scrum team, you could also apply for transferring to developer role when there is chance.
- Answer and support technical questions asked by our customers internal or external.
- Familiar with LINE platform, API, SDK and related documents
- Feedback to platform team regarding technical issues or proposal of new feature.
- Facilitate or support customer system architecture analysis or system design review.
- Support and join development with project developer
- Support and join development with platform developer
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them.
- Experience of Web/mobile development: Java/JSF/hibernate/spring, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, XML, Perl/PHP, C/C++, SQL
- Much experience with Java or C, C++, other languages.
- Concrete knowledge of computer networking and TCP/IP Internet: OAuth, PKI, RESTFul API, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS/SSL, Data Encryption/Encoding.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience of building distributed service and of handling big data preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Jakarta, Indonesia