LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 500 million users in over 230 countries. LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries. For more information visit: http://linecorp.com/en/
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for LINE users in Indonesia. Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
For more information visit: http://line.me/id/.
LINE game global engineers play a key role in expanding LINE gaming services in many regions of the world. They mainly give technical support for local offices, conduct technical research and test for games launched specifically in their own countries. We are looking for candidates who have solid software development knowledge and profound understanding in mobile/online games. The ideal candidates will have flexible attitudes and are willing to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. In the long run, this is also the chance for them to lead establishment of technology divisions in important regions including Thailand, Taiwan and Indonesia.
- Assist in performing LINE game component and LINE game platform integration
- Test LINE game services launched in Indonesia
- Conduct technical research and identify potential problems regarding LINE games, especially those involved with Indonesia users
- Support the office in solving any technical issues and facilitate technical communications with partners
- Aid in establishing technology division in Indonesia based upon a long-term perspective
- At least 1~2-years’ experience in programming using at least one of these languages:Java, Objective-C, C++, JSP, ASP, PHP
- Good understanding of mobile game development and servicing
- Basic skills of debugging on Xcode or Eclipse
- Experience in deploying Apache, Tomcat, and/or Nginx servers
- Basic knowledge of database
- Basic knowledge of computer network
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Deep knowledge of game development process
- Experience in developing iPhone, Android and/or Unity 3D applications
- Experience in project management
- Good command of written and spoken Korean, Japanese or Chinese
- Jakarta, Indonesia