LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people,
integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger
has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in Indonesia.
Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
LINE ID Communications Team Job Role
- Product communications: LINE Creators Market, LINE Webtoon, LINE Shopping, LINE Academy
- Business Development support: brand/partner PR support
- Tech PR
- Media Relations: interviews, story pitch, article development.
- External speaking engagement
- Product communications: LINE Game, LINE Pay, LINE@, LINE Jobs
- Event management + with help of agency/event organizer
- Media Relations: interviews, story pitch, article development
- Internal communications
- 5 to 10 years of experience in PR agency or in-house
- Good relationship with key media
- Able to Support cross-functional team projects that involve customer services, marketing, business development, corporate communications, legal, service planning, engineering and more.
- Coordinate with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and work with external agencies on creative and event-based projects.
- Recognized degree preferably in Mass Communication, Marketing or Business Management.
- Fluent English and Korean/Japanese is an advantage
- Skill sets
- Project management.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good MS Office PC/Mac skills.
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of mobile and digital (ICT) industry.
- Knowledge of LINE services and platform.