LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people,
integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger
has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in Indonesia.
Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
- Minimum 1 year experience at IP industry/entertainment/ cultural and creative field
- Familiar with IP, characters, pop culture and entertainment business with insights to market trend
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: innovator and early adapter to new technologies, thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Language: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Indonesian and English
- Familiar with entertainment industry, event and campaign planning is a big plus
- Strong data analytics
- Experience in product management
- Jakarta, Indonesia