LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people,
integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger
has been releasing a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in
Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion
towards mobile industry.
- Market researching, planning and executing expansion of mobile app service<o:p></o:p>
- Full understanding of LINE services feature, and ability to explain it to clients in detail
- Business development / Marketing as well as social media network management (SNS)
- Contents sourcing as well as BM Development support for localization
- Designing Business Model of mobile service to increase revenue<o:p></o:p>
- Handling problems and issues of mobile app service without any difficulty
- Initiating and maintaining strategic partnership and related communications as well as co-marketing
- CS and PR management
- Fluent in English; both speaking and writing
- 3+ years of relevant experience and deep understanding of the industry
- Great teamwork skills who could develop strong work relations both inside and outside LINE
- Ability to create business contents / Ability to lead professional business meetings
- Must be able to travel on short notice (Overseas)
- Jakarta, Indonesia