Report to: HR Director
About our company:
LINE Vietnam is a part of global group with footprint in 12 countries and offers an innovative and cutting-edge environment that lets you do your best work. At LINE, we are constantly developing and rolling out new products and services for our users. With about 220 million monthly active users worldwide, LINE offers you the chance to think big and develop projects on a truly massive scale.
Our mission is closing the distance to bring people, information and services closer together, connect every moment with the world.
- Manage the daily operations of the human resources programs.
- Handling employee complaints and conducting in- depth misconduct investigations.
- Understand and advise in compensation & benefit policy & proposal to ensure internal equity, alignment with company guidelines, keep competitive in market.
- Provide guidance to in-charge division in case of reward discipline, grievance solving to comply with legal and company regulation.
- Provision of timely, quality and consistent with HR advice, inputs and support to the management and employees on HR issues and HR implications of business decisions and change.
- Assistance in the implementation of HR initiatives that support the business strategy, and effectively translate the broader company HR strategies.
- Liaise with other managers of Division to understand, develop and implement all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Development and ensuring healthy work relationships and a supportive atmosphere at the workplace.
- Leading of negotiations between the organization and employees.
- Partnering with the business managers to identify, develop and implement the employee engagement programs.
- Key focus on building the effective Employee Value Proposition to attract, retain and engage talent.
- Manage the recruitment and on-boarding process, exit interview system.
- Other tasks assigned by Director.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years relevant working experience in Employee Relation or HR General role. Used to be working in Media Online/ E-magazine is a plus.
- Honest, hardworking, ability to deal with pressure situations.
- Strong communication skill, negotiation skill and leadership skill.
- Ability to align HR function with the business goals, strong business acumen.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skill.
- Good at communications skill in English and Vietnamese.