LINE Thailand is looking for a special designer
■ UI/UX Designer
- LINE Thailand’s service UI/UX design
- LINE Thailand’s service contents design
- LINE Thailand’s service brand identity design
- LINE Thailand’s service online/offline marketing design
- LINE Thailand’s marketing guideline design
- 7+ years of experience in UI design
- Designer capable of bringing in differentiated and innovated ideas
- Designer capable of direct UI construction without Wireframes
- Designer capable of meeting tight deadlines without fail
- Communication in English with developers and service planners required
- Experienced in Mobile UI/UX and Web Service UI/UX design
*Apply by attaching files or URL, and clearly mark the parts of your contribution of your portfolio
(Excluding projects that have less than 50% of your contribution)
- Empire Tower, Sathorn, Bangkok
- 09:00 ~ 18:00
[How to Apply]
Submit your portfolio and CV with photo in English to the e-mail address below:
2017.06.19 – 2017.07.21
Global messenger LINE is serviced all over the world in more than 230 countries such as Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, and the USA.
Even in this moment, LINE Thailand's creators are pouring passion and giving intense considerations in order to supply Thailand's innumerable LINE users an exciting, wonderful experience that has the potential to become something special'.
It is unfortunate that LINE’s Thailand designer position is an infrequent job opening as it is a difficult role that requires high quality professionalism and responsibility towards Thailand users but we will wait with same anticipation as the special designers who cherish this opportunity with courage, determination, and challenging mindset.