Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
*Click office name above to see exact location
Ensure the security and quality of a wide range services and products developed by LINE and group companies.
Platforms and technologies include Web, mobile, desktop, IoT, Fintech, and more.
- security consulting at the planning and design stage
- security testing and risk assessment
- abuse analysis and prevention
- LINE Security Bug Bounty operation
<LINE Application Security Team Profile>
- We strive to perform most security tasks in-house, and employ security engineers full-time.
- Security engineers get full access to source code, and can communicate directly with developers and product owners.
- Security engineers are free to choose and build their tools: we employ both open source, commercial, and in-house security tools
- We value speed, efficiency, and direct communication. High-overhead risk and vulnerability reporting is generally unnecessary.
- We support and encourage OSS contributions, CTF participation, journal publishing and conference participations in the fields of
computer security and science.
Experience in of the following:
- design, development, or security review of large-scale software systems
- security testing and vulnerability reporting for Web, mobile, or IoT applications/devices
- large-scale log analysis and pattern/anomaly detection
- software engineering experience
- contributions to OSS projects, especially related to security
- high-profile CTF participation
- presentations and publications in the fields of computer security
<An edge to have>
- Fintech or blockchain-related development or security testing experience
Ability to communicate in English or Japanese. Bilinguals are welcome.
- Commuting Expenses / Fully Covered
- Five-day Workweek / Saturday & Sunday
- Health Insurance
- Employment Insurance
- Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance
- Employee Pension
- Paid Annual Leave
- New Years
- Wedding Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Free Annual Medical Checkups
- Free Breakfast
APPLY NOW *This will take you to application format with English description
*Details to be discussed at the interview