LINE is opening an internship position in our Business Support team who will be working for the well-being and internal system of LINE ID employees. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness indirectly to 90M+ LINE users.
- Being the 1st layer to user inquiries regarding IT matter
- Maintain Macbook, Windows laptop and other hardwares or softwares to meet user’s satisfaction
- Handling and reporting product problems and issues
- Final year/ recent graduates of Computer Science / Telecommunication Engineering from reputable university
- Fully available during 3-month internship period
- Diligent person who put attention to details
- Familiar with Linux Terminal, Windows CMD
- Good understanding about MacOS, Windows 7, 10.
- Fast learner and willingness to learn new things
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Internship (3 months)
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters