Team Leader Developer
LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and
Official Accounts. Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing
a series of add-on apps that range from games to an anti-virus app.
Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users over 230 countries.
LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in Indonesia. Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
We are looking for bright, creative, self-starting engineer with broad experience in project planning, project monitoring, project control, requirement analysis, system analysis.
As a member of LINE Indonesia engineering organization, your focus is to help ID planner and developers to work closely with stakeholders like product, design and development teams at Tokyo and Seoul, to accomplish the
stated project objectives. More important, you will be responsible for ceasing gaps of communication between
stakeholders especially for developers. The developers on remote site will need your help to understand
requirement and specs, the local developers will need your help to facilitate the agile software development, and
all the stakeholders need your help to sync their schedule and progress.
LINE provides not only instant message service but also a comprehensive platform allowing developer to create
any kinds of application focus on mobile experience. ID developers work with wither local or remote planners to
build new application or features, the focus would be local market but the scope could be global since we have
comprehensive infrastructure and technologies for creating a global product.
- In charge of the system development life cycle with your project management skill
- Coordinate and integrate system requirements among stakeholders like local planner, local developer, remote
planner, remote developer and etc.
- Facilitate agile development processes (act as Scrum Master) and support planner in backlog management.
- Documentation for requirement analysis and system analysis.
- Proven experience in web/mobile development, BI, CRM, and/or E-Commerce
- Experience of chart method and tools for project management like Gantt Chart, PERT, CRM
- Experience of chart method and tools for system analysis like Flow Chart, UML - Sequence Diagram, State
Machine, Component Diagram, Use Case, Activity Diagram
- Fundamental knowledge of database, networking, computer science.
- Experience of Web/mobile development: Java/JSF/hibernate/spring, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, XML, Perl/PHP,
- Preferred knowledge or experience of agile software development - Scrum
- Jakarta, Indonesia