Software Engineer - Server Side
LINE, the world's hottest mobile messaging platform, offers free text and voice messaging, voice calling and group chat
with up to 100 people, integrated with various interactive elements such as Stickers, Home & Timeline and Official Accounts.
Since its release in June 2011, the cross-platform mobile messenger has been releasing a series of add-on apps that
range from games to an antivirus app. Today, LINE has become a hot cultural icon with 1 billion total registered users
over 230 countries. LINE has also held the coveted No. 1 spot in the 'free apps' category of app stores in 60 countries.
About LINE Indonesia
Established in 2013, LINE Indonesia handles operational work and supports for valuable 60 million LINE users in Indonesia.
Its members are fully equipped with digital market insight, global standard of professionalism, and endless passion towards mobile industry.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineer with strong backgrounds in server and platform development.
If you want to join a world-class development team of LINE, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Build new service components for Indonesia and Global market.
- Design and build core, back-end software components for Messaging, Social Graph and Partnership platform.
- Create APIs and services that allow third-parties to integrate with and utilize LINE platform
- Work closely with our development teams at Tokyo and Seoul
- Passions for solving the world’s toughest problems, and abilities to solve them.
- Much experience with Java or C, C++, other languages.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience of building distributed service and of handling big data preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Jakarta, Indonesia