Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand.
KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy,
especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products,
fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process.
Our Key strategy is to become “Customers’ Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience. LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
Banking Product Planning & Strategy
- Lead to formulate strategies and implementation plans to generate revenue from digital banking products
- Collaborate with IT, UX/UI, and other related stakeholders to design and develop digital banking product platform
- Monitor implementation of strategy to achieve goal, and perform evaluation
- Coordinate with data and analytic related teams (Data management) in co-developing qualitative models in order to improve banking products and serve customer needs
- Always seek new channels as well as opportunities that benefits product offerings
Digital Banking Product Business Development
- Define potential target (Consumer/Commercial) for banking product opportunity
- Seek and build a relationship with external strategic business partners to seek new banking product opportunities
- Design banking product offerings and package based on customer behavior and needs
- Design marketing campaign for offering banking product through various patterns and channels
- Monitor and improve product offerings continuously to respond the changing customer needs
- Be responsible for other banking-product-related duties as request from executives
- Lead and coach team and control work quality
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related fields.
- At least 10 years experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Development, Product Development, Marketing and Sales, or related fields.
- Knowledge in Banking industry and products particularly would be advantage.
- Good team management skills with service-mind
- Good command of English language both written and spoken
- Possess good communications skills and experience in conducting presentations.
- Data-driven mindset
How to Apply
Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)