One of the largest media/community companies in Vietnam is looking for candidates for the position of Social Media Team Leader.
This is a full-time position based in HCMC and you will have a great chance to:
- Working in a dynamic, innovative and friendly environment
- Competitive salary with ‘WOW’ benefits
Social Media Team Leader will be responsible for developing and achieving greater and correct audience engagement, brand awareness, content effectiveness across the social channels.
- Lead the implementation Social Media posting strategy consistent with operational goals.
- Providing mentorship, guidance in Social Media and Distribution to content team.
- Responsible for analytics code and tagging implementation in accordance with analytics measurement strategy.
- Monitor and analyse data to help shape the company’s social media direction.
- Delivering projects involving quantitative analysis and strategy development, working directly with cross-functional teams to tackle analytical approaches and develop solutions.
- Identifying actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Develops and executes on social media marketing campaigns and develop benchmark metrics to measure the results.
- Analyse and evaluates social media strategies.
- Monitors trends in social media, the activities of main competitors in social media and social space for brand and related topics and conversations.
- Manage the social media voice and presence for all events (Facebook, Youtube, Zalo, Instagram, etc.)
- Create engaging content to promote the company’s products.
- React to current news and trends and adjust planned content to accommodate these.
- 3 years minimum work experience in social media marketing.
- Good skills of making sense of data, interpreting it.
- Experience in Social Media Analytics and Listening tools a plus.
- Personal social media user.
- Excellent skills in day-to-day execution of campaigns on Facebook fan page management (fan recruitment, post promotion, etc.), Google Adword, etc.
- Excellent understanding of all social channels, including optimization and best-practice, as well as reporting and analytics.
- Good understanding of digital advertising practices and principles.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good English is a remarkable advantage.
- Good skills in photo editing, simple video editing is a plus.
- Hard-working and team player.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam