About our company:
LINE Vietnam is a part of global group with footprint in 12 countries and offers an innovative and cutting-edge environment that lets you do your best work. At LINE, we are constantly developing and rolling out new products and services for our users. With about 220 million monthly active users worldwide, LINE offers you the chance to think big and develop projects on a truly massive scale.
Our mission is closing the distance to bring people, information and services closer together, connect every moment with the world.
Provide direct product support for a digital content platform; implement product vision into specific product features and designs;
Work directly with the product team and/or supplier to request/maintain a modern, reliable Content Management System and smooth operation of the company’s digital platform;Plan and supervise Server/network requirements and setup for the company’s product;
- Plan production schedules, assess project and resource requirements, estimate and implement budget/timeline with suppliers and internal team;
- Work smoothly with and become a “trusted technical advisor” for Content team, collect requirements, create/refine formulate roadmap for the improvements of the company’s platform, organize internal training of technical tools when needed;
- Interpret data to inform product direction;
- Stay up to date with latest digital product trends to advise top management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in technology or software engineering;
- 05 years of project/product management experience, preferrably in digital content platforms, in mobile, app and PC;
- Knowledge in back-end or front-end coding; task management or Scrum-master experience is an advantage;
- Good skills in internal/external metrics tools such as Google Analytics, Similarweb and team-work tools such as Slack, Assana, etc.
- Clear and logic way of thoughts and presentation;
- Good inter-personal skills and team work;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fair use of English is required.