B2B Account Manager
The Key Strategic Objectives for this role include
- Establish professional and relationships with assigned client accounts.
- Understand clients & agencies business needs and offer the right LINE Platform & services to meet those requirements and budget
- Orchestrate the virtual team that support in selling and supporting clients. This includes Pre-sales Consultants, Operation Support and Agency partners.
- Lead and manage end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Cross-Functional team, Executives, and Agency partners.
- Meet your revenue and priority targets by maintaining a strong pipeline and accurate forecast for Media and Non-Media
- Pipeline Development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience with a blend of Sales, Technical, Business and Development Roles
- Experience in people management
- Strong background in client relationship building, business development, consultative solution selling and client servicing in top-tier companies
- MBA or relevant work experience
- Ability to interact at C-Level with Medium to Large Thai and Multinational Companies
- Experience working in Media Agency Industry
- Knowledge of LINE Platform & Services
- Strong consultative sales skill with experience in digital media & advertising selling, include account planning, media planning and account management
- Fully understanding of digital advertising from setting the goal for planning, execute, and analyze the actual performance
- Selling or Marketing experience in TELCO, Automobile, Oil&Gas, Healthcare Industry and Government Sector