Senior User Experience Designer
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will be involved in various stages of our products/services, and collaborate with different teams to bring the best experience possible to our users. Your goal will be to create intuitive and engaging experience that span the entire customer’s journey.
· Work cross-functionally with design, engineering and business to identify problems and solutions to make UX improvements
· Conduct interviews, competitive research, and usability testing
· Coordinate with local and HQ's design team to deliver a global standard of user experience
· Sketching and ideation, and the ability to articulate concepts and ideas
· Create user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, as well as prototypes of different levels of fidelity
· If needed, facilitate workshops with stakeholders to support an inclusive design process
· Be an evangelist of UX Design within the company and be open to share your knowledge
· 5+ years of experience designing experiences for users
· Experience with software such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, Framer, etc.
· Ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback
· Experience working in fast-paced environments
· Strong communication and presentation skills (Fluent in English)
· Have experience shipping digital products or services
· Experience at a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team
*Portfolio is required when applying for this position.
· Experience with different user testing methods, both qualitative and quantitative
· Fluent in Thai language is a big plus
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok