The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are currently facing difficulties applying for working visas and traveling into Japan is restricted. Under these circumstances we are currently unable to extend offers to candidates who are living outside of Japan or do not own a permit to work in Japan. However, we continue to track the situation and once it is safe to proceed with recruiting, we will again open positions to candidates who wish to work at LINE in Japan.
Infrastructure security team is a global engineering team that designs, builds and operates LINE entire cyber infrastructure.
[Specific business examples]
- Review, build, operate and improve measures to protect large-scale service infrastructure and business environment infrastructure
- Design and implementation of new service security architecture
- Provide security guides to engineers, business teams and partners involved in various LINEs
- Enforce security checks on LINE infrastructure and improve methods
- Security automation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of security related business experience
- Coding experience in one or more languages
*Those who have more than one experience in the following security-related tasks
- Risk assessment and automation
- Vulnerability-based infrastructure risk assessment (experience on Enumeration standards such as CVSS Scheme and CPE)
- Threat-based infrastructure risk assessment
- Security Warranty
- Enhancing security vulnerabilities
- Hardening design/implementation for Server OS (Linux/Windows), Client OS, Service Platform, Open Source
- Access Control for Linux (RHEL, CentOS), Windows environments (IAM, PAM, ZeroTrust, AD, LDAP)
- Review, build, operate and improve protection measures (Security Platform DevSecOps)
- Security automation
- Review, build, run and improve Endpoint Security
- Review, build, run and improve System/Data Security
- Review, build, operate and improve Key Management (SSL/TLS Certificates, KMS, HMS)
- Review, build, run and improve Security Management (Elastic Stack, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience of the role of security architect
- Security architecture design and implementation for new services
- Security-related standards-based security operations
- ISO27001, SOC, PCI-DSS, SOX
*Design, construction and operation of various service infrastructure environments
- Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Private cloud (i.e. OpenStack and other IaaS technologies, Kubernets and Container technologies like Docker)
- Large infrastructure (tens of thousands or more)
- A master's degree in computer science or related fields
*Use two or more of the following languages at the business level
- Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Shinjuku Office /JR SHINJUKU MIRAINA TOWER 23rd FL.,4-1-6 Shinjuku,Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo,160-0022
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
*Implementation of second-hand smoke prevention measures
[Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (other than Smoking Room)]
Shinjukul, Osaki, Minami-shinjuku, Yotsuya
[Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (outdoor Smoking Area)]
Shinuku (NEX), Nishi-shinjuku
Details to be shared during interviews.