※Important Announcement※The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are currently facing difficulties applying for working visas and traveling into Japan is restricted. Under these circumstances we are currently unable to extend offers to candidates who are living outside of Japan or do not own a permit to work in Japan. However, we continue to track the situation and once it is safe to proceed with recruiting, we will again open positions to candidates who wish to work at LINE in Japan.
- Develop web applications in the Fintech domain
- Develop CMS tool for developers and business partners
You will develop web applications in collaboration with PM, designers, and server-side engineers while providing perspectives and recommendations as a web development specialist to enhance user experiences.
You will also work on improving performance and UX of our services launched globally by giving due consideration into each market's unique situation, such as mobile network connectivity.
[Required experience and skills]
- Familiarity with iOS (Swift / Objective-C) or Android application (Java / Kotlin) development
- Excellent communication skills for smooth development in teams
- Conversational level Japanese
- Experience in improving and designing UX based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience in contributing to open-source software (OSS)
- Experience in presenting or working as an active member at developer communities or conferences
- Experience in working with business teams on a development project
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges, such as exploring and learning new technologies
- Interested in working on consumer service development by leveraging your own development experience
- Able to take both technology-oriented and user-oriented approaches.
- Interested in development work that directly impacts people's life styles and delivers new values
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
*Implementation of second-hand smoke prevention measures
[Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (other than Smoking Room)]
Shinjukul, Osaki, Minami-shinjuku, Yotsuya
[Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (outdoor Smoking Area)]
Shinuku (NEX), Nishi-shinjuku
Details to be shared during interviews.