Mock-up or prototype creation and verification
UI proposals and design that take UX into consideration
Investigation, research development and sharing of new technologies
Implementation of measures for improving performance and maintaining quality
UI component and library creation
Both Japanese speakers and Non-Japanese speakers welcomed (if working in Fukuoka/ Kyoto).
There are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for half of every working day for at least 3 months ~ 12 months after arriving in Fukuoka/ Kyoto. This training is paid for by the employer, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills. We encourage employees to reach JLPT Level 2 within few years of commencement.
Choose your work location depending on your Japanese language skills!
Non-Japanese Speakers: Assigned to Fukuoka/ Kyoto office. However, those wishing to transfer to Tokyo office may do so after attaining basic conversational skills if desired.
Japanese Speakers: Can select Tokyo/ Fukuoka/ Kyoto office if Japanese skills equivalent to JLPT Level 2 or above.
- At least 3 years of experience developing PC and smart device web applications
- SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
- Knowledge of accessibility / utility
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
- Experience developing native iOS applications (Swift/Objective-C)
- Experience developing native Android applications (Java/Kotlin)
- Experience developing with server side languages (e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with CI (continuous integration)
- Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
Details to be shared during interviews.