Design, develop, and maintain client-side security modules for LINE messenger and other LINE applications.
Major security features in scope:
- account and authentication
- ID federation
- 3 or more years of Android or iOS development experience
- understanding of basic security technologies (encryption, authentication, OAuth 2.0)
- experience implementing or integrating FIDO, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, or other authentication protocols
<The ideal candidate>
- is a strong team player
- approaches tasks with positive, problem-solving attitude
- is willing and capable to continuously learn and apply new skills and technologies
- Ability to communicate in English, Japanese, or Korean. Bilinguals welcome.
Location: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
Details to be shared during interviews.