LINE opens LINE Platform to third-party developers.
LINE platform connects LINE system to third-party systems and handles a large amount of requests.
To develop and maintain the system, we need to hire talented server application developers.
- developing various public API for internal/external developers
- developing message delivery pipeline for massive broadcasting
- 3+ years of server side development experience with JVM based languages or C/C++
- Experience operating production system on Linux/Unix
- Experience operating database such as MySQL, Redis, HBase, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Communication skills in Japanese (Above N2 level)
- Experience designing and developing server application and database in high-traffic environment
- Experience developing public API
- Knowledge of API technologies and web standards such as OAuth 2.0
- Experience in queueing system such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of JVM tuning/monitoring
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Business level english skill (reading, writing)
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Shinjuku Office /JR SHINJUKU MIRAINA TOWER 23rd FL.,4-1-6 Shinjuku,Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo,160-0022
One of the followings will be applied: Discretionary labor system for professional work (Employee is deemed to have worked for 9.5 hours a day, regardless of the actual number of hours worked), Flex-time system (core time: 11:00 am–4:00 pm) or 10:00 am–6:30 pm（actual working hours 7 hr 30 min)
*To be determined after the interview process
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, paid leave, New Year’s holiday, congratulatory and condolence leave, "Refreshment" leave (every 5 years, employees who have been employed under a continuous contract are entitled to 10 days of paid leave)
Annual salary system (To be determined based on skills, experiences and abilities after discussions)
- Annual compensation will be divided into 12 months and paid on a monthly basis.
- Separate incentives available (*1)
- Compensation revision: twice a year
- Allowances: commuting allowance, LINE Pay Card Benefit Plan (*2)
(*1) In addition to your annual compensation, you may receive incentives (twice a year) depending on the company's and individual performance and evaluation on your performance. (Incentives are not guaranteed to be provided. An incentive payment will only be paid if you remain employed as of the payment date.
(*2) This is an allowance separate from the salary meant for employees to use for their health, personal development, support for raising the next generation, and more.
Employment insurance, workers accident compensation insurance, health insurance, employees pension insurance
- Periodic health checkup
- Company events and others
Details to be shared during interviews.