Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
- Supervise, monitor, and control securities services and business to comply with the company’s policies and law regulations of the BOT and other related authority units
- Study, gather, advise, coach and disseminate legal information and regulations of the BOT / other related authority units to other departments to comply their business processing in accordance with law and regulations
- Search and prepare legal information and regulation of government authority as supporting information for internal usage
- Search and prepare customer’s information to legitimate government authority
- Comply with regulations to seize, restrain and relieve of seizure of customer's bank accounts assets regarding to legitimate government authority and supervisor's approval
- Prepare/provide information for budgeting purpose and manage within budget
- Ensure that the work is complied with the set standard and procedures
- Improve process within scope of responsibility to meet customer needs
- Set the plan for responsible job and ensure achievements vs. goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law or other related fields
- Minimum 10 years in compliance from financial business
- Good analytic thinking and communication with experience working with Regulators
- Mature and have good advisory skill
- Understand financial business and experience in applying knowledge of regulator and compliance risk
- Good team player
- Proficiency in English skill in both writing and speaking
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)