Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
- Conduct various business analysis and financial analysis to support business decision
- Support campaign manager to decide target for campaign, manage campaign list process and monitor campaign performance by comparing control group after campaign
- Report financial KPI MIS / report regularly to seniors and managers in Korea
- Co-work with Korea team and Kbank team to develop statistical marketing model and business segmentation
- Closely work together with product marketing and risk mgmt. to create business opportunity for both balance growth and revenue.
- Bachelor or Master degree from statistics, mathematics and equivalent majors
- More than 7 years job experiences from data analytics or credit risk mgmt. team in financial industry
- Strong experience performing analysis using SAS or Phython or R
- Have experience for product P&L analysis / financial projection for financial products
- Unsecured lending or credit card business experience will be plus.
- Good command in English
- Meticulous, passionate and self-motivated
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)