Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand.
KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy,
especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products,
fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process.
Our Key strategy is to become “Customers’ Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience. LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term Partnership plan to extend KLINE’s personal loan business by analyzing, formulating, planning, and proposing detailed business model and action plans
- Initiate, develop, and implement new business model and/or selling solution in both existing and newly developed products/services in accordance with the company’s direction and business targets
- Develop and negotiate the proposals and agreements with partners to get most competitive offerings and solutions
- Manage implementation project from end-to-end while closely collaborating with all relevant stakeholders
- Closely work with managers in Korea and regularly report
- 7+ years experience working in digital (mobile) finance, business development, operation, marketing, product development
- Prefer working experience in consumer banking, especially unsecured loan or credit card
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and multi-tasking skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving & decision making, financial analysis, and negotiating competencies
- Initiative, self-motivated, and teamwork
How to Apply
Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)