Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
- 3-5 years working experience, at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proven experience in CI/CD pipeline
- Experience and Strong knowledge in Linux and Networking
- Experience working with Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code (infra management tools like Chef, puppet, ansible etc.) expertise
- Working with microservices architecture
- Working with different DBs as Postgre, Mongo, ES, Redis, etc.
- Working with different message brokers as Kafka.
- Continuous Integration (Artifactory, Bintray, ELK, Sonar)
- Source Control (GIT)
- Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Experience in SW projects lifecycle and methodologies
- Knowledge in Maven / Ant
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)