Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand.
KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy,
especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products,
fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process.
Our Key strategy is to become “Customers’ Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience. LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
- Lead system/or application development by user requirement from end-to-end including writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing, supporting applications and maintaining
- Manage internal training on new system implementation for users to ensure that they can operate new system correctly and properly
- Provide IT consultations and information/documentation support to users if needed
- Lead procurement, inventory and asset management of all IT equipment
- Manage IT support activities including troubleshooting IT related issues, performing general preventive maintenance tasksand etc.
- Manage daily operation procedure and standard IT documentations
- Oversee IT asset audit and IT asset management sheet
- Be responsible for other IT-related duties as request from executives
- Lead and coach team and control work quality
- Bachelor or higher level in Computer Engineering / Business Computer/ IT or in related field
- 10 years or more of experiences in program development tools, for example Microsoft .Net; C#, ASP, Web API, etc.
- Good at computer skills with basic knowledge of operating systems of windows/ networks and security.
- Strong knowledge of Coding program;Java, .Net
- Knowledge of high performance database design, database clustering
- Able to work under pressure with time constrain.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good command in English speaking.
- Experience in Payment / Financial/ Technology Business would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)