Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Virtualization platform and related products.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the system design and implementation.
- Perform Virtualization and Operating System performance tuning and monitoring.
- Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
- Containers and container orchestration (e.g. ContainerD/Docker/Kubernetes) Configuration.
- Management (eg. Ansible, Puppet and Salt Stack)
- General Networking understanding (switches, routing, firewalls).
- Monitoring/Alerting/Logging Services and correlating patterns (eg. Sensu, Nagios, Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Kibana).
- At least 3 years plus experience in UNIX, Linux and Windows Administrator and must have advance knowledge on Virtulization Technology.
- In-Dept knowledge of Enterprise IT Infrastructure System (Server, SAN and Backup).
- Experience in IT fields especially software configuration management.
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)