Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
- Familiar with the Java language, Java Framework-based development, or another object oriented programming
- Familiar with the Spring library
- Experience operating database such as MySQL, Redis, HBase, Oracle, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience developing public API
- Experience in message queueing system such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of API technologies and authentication standards such as OAuth 2.0
- Knowledge of Restful API Design
- Version Control: experience using Git
- 3 ~ 6 years working experience
[Nice to haves]
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, React, Node.js, Golang, Python
- Knowledge of Microservices design pattern
- Experience using Jira, Confluence
- Experience using Eureka, Ribbon
- Experience using Docker, Container Based Application
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)