Kasikorn Line Company Limited
In the digital age, customer data is crucial to empower entrenched lenders with better understanding of customers' needs, and provide services that meet demand. KASIKORN LINE aims to capture those who are mobile-friendly and digitally savvy, especially the millennial segment, the smartphone generation. KBank and LINE will create a new social-banking brand that is extremely easy to use and fun.
Customers will enjoy instant banking service within the LINE platform, such as simple steps to apply for banking products, fund transfers and personal loans with a fast approval process. Our Key strategy is to become 'Customers' Life Platform of Choice by leveraging customer base across platform with seamless experience.
LINE’s advanced digital technology and KBank’s retail banking experience will prove to be the future of the banking industry, demonstrating a new financial model that begins in Thailand.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
- Monitor networks for security breaches and investigate violations when they occur.
- Be connected with emerging threats, security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Direct the installation and use of security tools (eg., firewalls, data encryption), to protect sensitive information.
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems.
- Recommend security enhancements to IT management.
- Establish protocols for communication within an organization and dealings with law enforcement during security incidents.
- Create a program development plan that includes security gap assessments, policies, procedures, playbooks, training and tabletop testing.
- Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management, administrators and end-users.
- Liaison with other cyber threat analysis entities.
- Manage the Incident Response team.
- 3+ years of experience in cyber security and Incident response field.
- 3+ years of experience in creating SOC center and/or instrumental in managing a success SOC.
- Thorough understanding of cyber security frameworks, such as NIST CSF, CIS CSC etc.
- Desirable knowledge of various compliance such as PCI DSS, SOX and GDPR is advantageous.
- Strong experience in Incident response, running SOC and standing up security operations architecture for visibility, detection, containment and mitigation controls.
- Pathumwan, Bangkok
[How to Apply]
- Please make sure to apply through the following URL only.
- APPLY THROUGH JOBSDB(*Click here to apply)