LINE MAN Business Development Manager
(Growth & Expansion)
- Perform strategic planning to achieve business challenge and target
- Manage new project and initiate to ensure a successful implementation.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to achieve desired outcome and solutions.
- Analyze performance data and Interpret customer insights to develop new business or deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Be a primary contact and relationship manager for LINE MAN strategic food partners
- Propose LINE MAN media package to key partner to drive LINE MAN revenue
- Acquire new food partners to fulfill customer need
- Initiate marketing campaign and business consult to drive more transaction with partners
- Act as Project manager to manage business strategies for LINE MAN display advertising solutions and other related display products (e.g., Wongnai, LINE MAN social medial)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing, or relevant fields
- Overall 2-4 years of work experience in related field
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in business development, management consultancy, strategic planning, or strategic marketing.
- Strong experience and skills in business presentation, and familiar to work with foreigner management level
- Familiarity with quantitative research tools and database system is an advantage
- Experience in working in FMCG, or with consumer data and/or start-ups are highly preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure, pay attention to details and demonstrate team spirit
- Proficiency in English communication both written and verbal
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok