VLIVE is NAVER’s global live video service. It provides musicians, celebrities as well as any creator with a fan base, a entertainment platform to interact with their fans and reach a global audience. VLIVE app has over 80 million downloads worldwide, and VLIVE currently has an overseas corporation in Vietnam, and is expanding in Indonesia to be its next global business base.
- Utilizing human network for partnerships in Indonesia and Southeast Asian markets (in the entertainment, IT, and OTT industry)
- Business planning and implementation for stars and celebrities, from discovering new talents to growing businesses, and designing business models.
- Discovering new business opportunities in Indonesia
- Entertainment specialist, a senior staff.
- At least 7 years of experience working for an Indonesian company in the entertainment industry.
- Has an experience of operating an app-based business.
- Able to quickly adjust to a new organizational culture
- Has a high understanding of the entertainment, OTT, and music app markets in Indonesia.
- Has no trouble communicating and documenting in English.
- Should be resourceful, detail-oriented, and be able to manage multiple projects, work well with all levels of organizations, and deliver with-in tight deadlines.
- Preferably has a good understanding of Korean culture and/or can speak Korean
APPLY TO : email@example.com
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Freelance to NAVER Corp.
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters