LINE is opening a contract based LINE Square operations position to handle our community service - LINE SQUARE.
The candidate should be able to operate the service in a way that suits the taste of Indonesian users.
Come and join us to spread happiness to 90+M users in Indonesia!
- Manage daily service operation to find good qualified communities(squares) and promote them on our main service page.
- Write compelling and persuasive copy to attract user interests and make them join our squares
- Make a seasonal marketing calendar and main page operation strategy.
- Sense the latest trends, market insights and user needs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies from local perspective as the market's expert
- Find & share the product’s problems or issues through service monitoring.
- Evaluate product performance metrics and assess against goal
- co-working with global members of the team in the process
- Minimum Bachelor degree graduated from reputable university. - Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in product management or service operation (Essential Requirement)
- Possess result-oriented mindset, strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Possess proactive attitude and excellent communication skills to work efficiently with global members
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must possess a high sense of responsibility in the project involved
- Previous involvement in community activities is a plus
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : 6-months contract basis
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters