LINE is currently hiring a solid profile for Business Analyst for our Strategy & New Business team to build and develop our credit and lending business. If you are passionate about fintech, and also would like to work with a fun and dynamic team to develop an innovative and impactful credit platform, this will be the right position for you.
- Play an integral and pivotal role in building, launching, and growing our new credit and lending business
- Conduct market research and build up knowledge and insights related to the fintech lending space in Indonesia
- Handle and execute related business initiatives, and manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely execution of the project
- Source and develop meaningful partnerships that will fuel the growth of the business
- Handle any ad hoc project and task if necessary
- Graduated from top universities, either domestic or overseas
- 5+ years of professional experience related to finance, banking or fintech; Experiences gained from major banks, consulting firms, big 4 firms, P2P lending and multi-finance platforms will be strongly valued
- Prior experiences in dealing with financial regulators will be a plus, but not a must
- Strong interest in fintech innovation and development, especially in the areas related to credit and loan business
- Solid market research, data crunching and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptive, versatile and proactive; being able to execute projects on an end-to-end basis in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent team player
- Business fluency in oral and written English is a must
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : email@example.com
Special Notes :
- If you are shortlisted, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you shortly (via email or phone).
- You are always welcome to re-apply for other suitable position at LINE Indonesia in the future.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Full-time Permanent Hire
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters