We are currently opening an internship position in our Marketing team who will be working alongside with global counterparts to engage with LINE users in Indonesia through marketing content & campaign.
- Create concept of content & campaign for LINE Indonesia social media channel based on LINE feature, trending topic within LINE user, and seasonal moments
- Working together with Brand Design team for content production process. Including copywriting, image asset, and also tone and manner for the content & campaign
- Operate LINE Indonesia social media channel such as posting, managing engagement from followers/users
- Working with several stakeholders for campaign execution
- Analyze and report LINE Indonesia social media performance periodically
- Final-year student / fresh graduate from reputable university. Preferably from Communication, Marketing, Journalism; or having experience in managing/producing content in social media
- Social media savvy, keep up with the latest trend, and have a good preference in content (image, video, article, and etc)
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Indonesian and English language
- Having an experience internship in social media admin is a plus
- Attention to detail, good time-management skills and ability to work independently and flexibly
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Internship (3 months)
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters