LINE is opening a senior full-time position in Marketing team to handle brand, digital and performance marketing, working alongside with all products team within LINE Indonesia, as well as collaborating with Global Marketing & Branding team, to increase the sales growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Articulate and drive strategic marketing plan as LINE brand continues to grow and evolve with new services( fintech, content, social) in Indonesian market.
- Identify and develop: brand positioning (target audiences and value proposition), growth strategy for both organic and paid marketing campaigns including integrated marketing communication/ promotion / app marketing on full funnels from user acquisition to retention
- Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Set-up, track and measure marketing performance affecting business KPI
- Collaborating with product team, devise data-driven marketing programs for product growth and iterations.
- Graduated from reputable universities, either domestic or overseas
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing strategy, product management, brand marketing, digital marketing or relevant field
- Experience in digital or platform product is a must. Experience in IT (Fintech, e-Commerce, O2O) industry and global brand is preferred.
- Be comfortable with a fast paced environment with a proven ability to structure , and solve problems by quickly test/learn/adapt approach
- Expertise on local marketing insights (how digital/social platforms work, how users behave and use the channels, marketing technologies update, media landscape)
- Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns – across digital, experiential, offline marketing, and partnerships
- Ability to work at both strategic(long-term, high-level thinker) and tactical levels – a hands on team player with good communication skills
- Strong research and analytic skills - ability to use data to develop, measure and optimize marketing programs and performance
- Business fluency in verbal & written English is required
- People person and have high interest in engaging with people
- Self driven and high initiatives.
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Notes :
- If you are shortlisted, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you shortly (via email or phone).
- You are always welcome to re-apply for other suitable position at LINE Indonesia in the future.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters