LINE is opening a senior full-time position in Marketing team to handle brand, digital and performance marketing, working alongside with all products team within LINE Indonesia, as well as collaborating with Global Marketing & Branding team, to increase the sales growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Define country-level marketing strategy and lead all facet of marketing activities (digital communication, integrated marketing campaign, promotion, partnership, growth marketing, brand management, etc) as LINE brand continues to grow and evolve with new services (fintech, content, social) in Indonesian market
- Identify and develop-target market & audience with the right message, brand positioning and product growth opportunities to make impact on business
- Build strategic annual marketing plans including marketing KPI
- Track performance and report key learnings & results with stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and analyze user trends and competition in the marketplace
- Manage internal marketing team and external agency/partners in the execution of creative & innovative marketing campaigns on full funnels
- Lead and build a strong and high performance team
- Graduated from reputable universities, either domestic or overseas
- 8+ years of professional & team leading experience in marketing strategy, business/product development, digital marketing or relevant field
- Experience in digital or platform product is a must. Experience in IT (Fintech, e-Commerce, O2O) industry and global brand is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to achieve stretched goals
- User-centric mindset, tech-savvy
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Expertise on local marketing insights (how digital/social platforms work, how users behave and use the channels, marketing technologies update, media landscape)
- Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns – across digital, experiential, offline marketing, and partnerships
- Capable of understanding challenges or underlying concerns and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Strong project management skills, in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Excellent communicator as you will engage with various stakeholders as well as global office’s colleagues
- Business fluency in verbal & written English is required
- To have an extensive network for outside parties
- People person and have high interest in engaging with people
- Self driven and high initiatives.
- Mature and able to mentor and coach other team members
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters