LINE is opening an internship position in our LINE OPENCHAT team who will be working alongside with global counterparts to engage with users in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and has deep affection towards the design and illustration within media industry, then join us to help the local team to grow LINE OPENCHAT as the best community platform in Indonesia..
- Manage daily service operation to find good quality OpenChats and promote them in LINE OpenChat main page.
- Write compelling and persuasive copies (copywriting) to attract main page visitors to join the OpenChats promoted.
- Monitor seasonal/ notable events during the year to ensure that the main page content will keep updated with trends.
- Find & share the product problems or issues through service monitoring
- Create weekly and monthly report of main page operation and analyze the result
- Communicate, liaise, and work well with internal local & global team
- Fresh graduate or final year students from reputable university.
- Hands on experience on reporting and analysis by using Microsoft office (Excel, PPT, etc)
- Attention to details
- Data-driven mindset and able to interpret data into analysis
- Up to date with local IT services trends (Social media, platform..)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio to : email@example.com
Special Notes :
- If you are shortlisted, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you shortly (via email or phone).
- You are always welcome to re-apply for other suitable position at LINE Indonesia in the future.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Internship (3 months), immediately.
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters