LINE is opening a contract-basis position in LINE OpenChat team to handle content monitoring and daily operations, working alongside with all products team within LINE Indonesia, as well as collaborating with Global OpenChat team, to increase the sales growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Make a service operation strategy and monitoring policy
- Find service insight based on user analysis to make a better service
- Manage daily service operation to find good quality OpenChats and promote them in LINE OpenChat main page
- Write compelling and persuasive copies (copywriting) to attract main page visitors to join the OpenChats promoted
- Monitor seasonal/ notable events during the year to ensure that the main page content will keep being updated with trends
- Find & share the product problems or issues through service monitoring
- Create weekly and monthly report of main page operation and analyse the result
- Communicate, liaise, and work well with internal local & global team
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self driven, high initiative, and goal orientated
- Up to date with local and global market trends
- Minimum Bachelor degree graduated from reputable university.
- At least 1 year experience in service operation or content marketing in IT industry
- Essential hard-skill: Microsoft Excel, PPT
- Optional skill: photoshop, illustration program
- Passionate, positive mindset, open minded, integrity, and honesty is appreciated
- Previous involvement in social media account management and community activities will be a plus
- New business development or handling partnership experience will be a pluss
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : email@example.com
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : 6-months Contract
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters