LINE is seeking a Partnership Manager who will develop and manage partnerships with various partners including (but not limited to) content partners, publishers (including key movie and music partners), and brands.. Come and join us to spread happiness to 90+M users in Indonesia!
- Explore new partnership / business opportunities while managing and optimizing existing partnerships.
- Negotiate content deals, manage project timeline, and secure optimum exposure across LINE products for every strategic projects.
- Provide analysis, review, and recommendation to partners to optimize partnership performance and communicate key partner metrics.
- Draft deal terms and coordinate with legal team to communicate the feedback from and to partners.
- Follow up proposals from, and propose new partnership / business opportunities to existing or potential partners.
- Closely coordinate with other teams such as legal, sales, design, marketing to implement new projects and manage partnership.
- Minimum Bachelor degree graduated from reputable university.
- 5+ years' experience in the role of partnership management or business development.
- Creative mindset and has ability to solve tough problems & handle pressures to meet deadlines.
- Passionate in digital content and business.
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Savvy data analytical skills
- Native fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and business-level fluency in English.
- Additional language skills would be a plus.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters