LINE is opening an internship position in our dynamic LINE TODAY team who will be working alongside with global counterparts to engage with users in Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and has deep affection towards the journalistic and media industry to help local team to grow LINE TODAY as the best digital media platform in Indonesia..
- Supporting editorial team to manage content
- Research and ideation on content and market trends
- Planning and executing content promotion
- Social media operations
- Fresh graduate from reputable university. Preferably from Communication, Media, and Journalism major; or having experience in managing/producing content
- Hands on experience with image and video editing software (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, QuickTime Pro, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting skills in both Indonesian and English language
- Strong interest in content industry and the latest trend in the digital content and social media landscape
- Having an experience internship in social media admin is a plus
- Attention to detail, good time-management skills and ability to work independently and flexibly
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Internship (3 months)
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters