LINE is opening a senior full-time position in Content team to handle content development and partnership, working alongside with all products team within LINE Indonesia, as well as collaborating with Global Marketing & Branding team, to increase the sales growth of LINE Indonesia. If you're looking for challenges and passionate in serving communities through technology, come and spread happiness to 90M+ LINE users in Indonesia.
- Identifying new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services.
- Developing new ideas and content strategies to increase growth
- Exploring new partnership while also managing relationship with existing partners
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and user needs
- Strategic planning to execute new project and partnership
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Monitoring data and provide insights to understand the needs of users and be able to respond effectively
- Graduated from reputable universities, either domestic or overseas
- 5+ years of in content industry and business development role
- Market knowledge, especially in digital content
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Project management skill
- Ability to think strategically
How to Apply?
You can either apply through this website, or submit your CV+Portfolio (if any) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Notes :
- If you are shortlisted, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you shortly (via email or phone).
- You are always welcome to re-apply for other suitable position at LINE Indonesia in the future.
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Employment Type : Permanent
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters