LINE is opening a position in our Finance Division, working closely with our business stakeholders and alongside with our global team to supporting business support especially in Tax compliance and Account Receivable Collection. We're looking for the candidate who can acts as the liaison between the company and clients for mainly Account Receivable purposes.
Let's join us and be part of pioneer team who creates WOW for 90+ M Indonesian users.
- Review and confirm amount and issuing commercial invoice and tax invoice(Faktur Pajak), following the agreement and Indonesian tax law under Indonesian Ministry of Finance – Tax Directorate.
- Manage journal entry recording
- Communicate with clients for overdue payment and collecting payments (Account Receivable)
- Organize the skip tracing of all the payment lists.
- Manage and update client’s credential data and contacts.
- Monitoring, tracking and maintain clients’ status of account receivable.
- Reporting & Filing (Finance and Tax)
- Graduated from Accounting background, from reputable university
- Having minimum of 2 years of experience as Collection/Account Receivable Officer
- Good knowledge on basic Indonesian Tax Regulations